Auckland Eye is New Zealand's Centre of excellence for eye care.
With a totally tailored approach that provides the best possible outcome for our patients. Auckland Eye's team of leading experts are highly trained in their particular area of expertise, providing assessment and management of a comprehensive range of eye treatments such as laser vision correction (including SMILE), cataract surgery, glaucoma, eyelid surgery, paediatrics and retinal surgery.
Why Auckland Eye
- You’re in some of the best hands in the world. The international ophthalmic world recognises our people and our work, often inviting us to speak at conferences.
- Results mean the world to us. We always strive to improve our techniques, knowledge and care for patients.
- More procedures and treatments available under one roof. As New Zealand’s largest ophthalmic group we have every aspect of eyecare covered, so you won’t be referred on to another clinic.
- Your comfort and care come first. Being a little nervous is natural, so our people take extra time to really listen, explain and care.
- We love what we do. We understand how precious your eyes to you and we love helping to improve the way you see the world!
Combined with Oasis Surgical – Auckland’s premier eye surgery facility – we offer superior treatment and world-class care in a relaxed, friendly environment.
Auckland Eye and Oasis Surgical are the only procedure and consulting group in Auckland accredited by the DAA group for quality of patient care so you can be confident you are in the safest possible hands.
Auckland Eye and Oasis Surgical are centrally located in Remuera with easy motorway access, plentiful off street parking and wheelchair access. Auckland Eye also has dedicated consulting facilities in Takapuna and New Lynn as well as providing appointments at a wide range of other locations across the Auckland region.
Auckland Eye is an affiliated provider to Southern Cross Health Society and NIB